Web Browsers: Currently only Internet Explorer 8 supports tb-lr (displaying vertically from left to right). Internet Explorer 6 & 7 support displaying vertically, but only tb-rl can be used. None of the other web browsers support displaying vertically.
Daicing Bible and Daicing Harmony (both are designed by Childez) are okay.
1. Fixed the bugs in Daicing Round.
2. Daicing Xiaokai (designed by Yanb) is okay.
2008-09-221. The font Daicing Round is OK. Updated Daicing White.
2. Fixed the issue of -ngk-.
3. Finished Manual Forms.
1. Add all IPA symbols for Manchu/Sibe/Daur.
2. Fix errors in zi.
3. Online Manchu Keyboard Updated. Online Sibe and Daur Keyboards are online.
Online Manchu Keyboard is online.
1. Fixed the bug of the medial form of k used before a, o, and v.
1. Rewrite the font glyphs.
2. Rewrite the OLT.
3. Fix the found bugs. Sure found a bug of medial d.
4. Set the punctuation marks to change direction directly when we display the words vertically. However, there are bugs in Office 2007, and we temporarily rotate some marks 90° counter-clockwise.
5. Add manually-controlled forms.
6. We will fix any issues about Mongolian numbers.
7. Add N - FVS1 to Shift - N to simplify the input of foreign words such as h'an in Daicing Manchu / Sibe / Daur / Latin Keyboards.
8. Add ı (dotless i) to ~ i.
Daicing Manchu / Sibe / Daur / Latin Keyboards
1. Add Daur regulations and keyboard.
2. Modify the terminal form of x (š).
3. Modify the initial form of e.
1. There should be a dot on the left of n in stand-alone en.
2. Fix the terminal form of x (š). It's correct now though it's still ugly.
3. We have fixed other bugs, but we put the old files in the pack.